Move over wine - craft beer and food go together like nothing else! Every year, Alaskan Brewing employees and investors get together for a potluck featuring recipes made with beer. We`ve chosen some favorites to feature in our first cookbook - Cooking with Alaskan Beer. Pick your own favorite from the 101 recipes and learn helpful tips for creating your own beer recipes and pairings. Original.
- Alaskan Brewing Company Grill Apron $30.00
- Alaskan Brewing Company Slap Koozie Black $4.99
- Alaskan Brewing Company Cookbook $19.95
- Alaskan Winter Ale Handcrafted Beer Stein $26.00
- Alaskan Brewing Company 7` Ulu with Bowl $34.95
- Alaskan Amber Inupiat Style Ulu $15.95
- Alaskan Brewing Company Pitcher $10.00
- Alaskan Brewing Company 5` Ulu with Bowl $22.95
The malt used in Alaskan Smoked Porter is smoked over alder wood, the same wood used for centuries by the local Tlingit people for smoking salmon and the only indigenous hardwood in Southeast Alaska.