Move over wine - craft beer and food go together like nothing else! Every year, Alaskan Brewing employees and investors get together for a potluck featuring recipes made with beer. We`ve chosen some favorites to feature in our first cookbook - Cooking with Alaskan Beer. Pick your own favorite from the 101 recipes and learn helpful tips for creating your own beer recipes and pairings. Original.
- Alaskan Brewing Company Slap Koozie Black $4.99
- Alaskan Brewing Company Slap Koozie Blue $4.99
- Mixed Coaster Pack $14.95
- Alaskan Brewing Company Cookbook $19.95
- Alaskan Amber Inupiat Style Ulu $15.95
- Alaskan Brewing Company 7` Ulu with Bowl $34.95
- Alaska Made Salad Grabbers $16.95
- Alaskan Winter Ale Handcrafted Beer Stein $26.00
In Babylonia 4,000 years ago, a bride's father would supply his son-in-law with all the mead he could drink for a month after the wedding. Mead is a honey beer, and because their calendar was lunar based, this period was called the honey month, which eventually came to be known as the honeymoon.