This 100% ringspun organic cotton tee features a medley of our labels being poured from a bottle. Mt. St. Elias is the backdrop of the logo for the Alaskan IPA and the Pacific Ocean is a vital resource and playground for all of the West Coast. That`s why Alaskan Brewing donates 1% of proceeds from Alaskan IPA and $5.00 from the sale of this garment to promote the health and sustainability of the pacific ocean and its coastlines. This effort is called the COASTAL CODE, because Clean Oceans Depend on Everyone! Imported. Screen printed in USA. AKB Exclusive. In Charcoal.
100% ringspun organic cotton. Imported. Screen printed in USA.
- Sample Glass $3.99
- Alaskan Amber Ale Pint Glass $5.99
- Alaskan Amber Magnet Bottle Opener $4.99
- Alaskan Amber Zipper Koozie $3.99
- Alaskan Brewing Company Keychain Opener $2.99
- Alaskan Pilot Series Pint Glass $5.99
- zipper koozie summer ale $3.99
- Alaskan Brewing Etched Pint Glass $5.99
- Alaskan White Ale Magnetic Bottle Opener $4.99
- Alaskan Brewing Company Slap Koozie Red $4.99
- Alaskan Summer Ale Magnet Bottle Opener $4.99
- Alaskan Brewing Company Slap Koozie Black $4.99
Alaskan Winter Ale is brewed with handpicked Sitka spruce tips collected in the small town of Gustavus, Alaska.