Winter is a long season for the people in Alaska, but there is a beer for everything. Our Winter ale brewed with spruce tips makes those long winters glide by, and how better to enjoy it than from a handcrafted beer mug made by local artist Tom Meyer? The Winter Ale stein is available in light and dark blue and highlights the Alaskan Winter ale logo of an eagle landing on a tree. The natural glazing process leaves beautiful specks that appear to be snowflakes, making it a genuine work of art. This sturdy mug is dishwasher and microwave safe and each mug is completely unique and handcrafted. Available individually only and not as a set.
Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Sample Glass $3.99
- Alaskan Amber Ale Pint Glass $5.99
- Alaskan Amber Magnet Bottle Opener $4.99
- Alaskan Amber Zipper Koozie $3.99
- Alaskan Pilot Series Pint Glass $5.99
- Alaskan Summer Ale Pint Glass $5.99
- zipper koozie summer ale $3.99
- Alaskan Brewing Etched Pint Glass $5.99
- Alaskan Brewing Company Slap Koozie Red $4.99
- Alaskan Winter Ale Pint Glass $5.99
- Alaskan Brewing Company Slap Koozie Black $4.99
- Alaskan Brewing Co. Insulated 6 Pack Tote $24.95
In 1880, the golden age of American brewing, there were 2,272 American breweries. In 1986, there were around 67, now there are more than 1500.